You’ve been up all night tossing and turning. Sleep is just not your friend lately and you can’t seem to get in a good night’s rest. Don’t worry, in this video I share with you my TOP 5 TIPS on how to get to sleep faster! It can be frustrating and you may be bordering insanity when you can’t get to sleep. So hopefully these tips help you and you’ll start sleeping well tonight!
3. Consider using a GLOSS SPRAY RINSE for fabulous hair. This is an in-shower version that you rinse off which results in a nice gleaming topcoat (kinda like a shiny topcoat from a manicure!). Try using Oscar Blandi’s At Home Glaze Rinse!
4. Use a FLAT IRON. Flat-ironing helps ruffled hair cuticles lie flat, which helps reflect light! Just be sure not to fry your strands: Only iron bone-dry hair, use a gliding motion, a heat protectant spray and choose ceramic plates to protect against excessive heat! Try HSI Ceramic Flat Iron if you’re looking for a new flat iron friend!
5. An easy DIY version to getting glossy hair is beating 2 EGG YOLKS together and applying that on your hair, leave on for 10 minutes and rinse. The fatty acids in the egg yolks really help nourish and bring out shine!
Another breakfast recipe to share! I have to say breakfast is probably my favourite meal of the day. If you eat right at the start of your day, chances are you’ll try and eat healthier for the remainder of the day. This is one of my go-to recipes for a healthy breakfast. Simple and DELICIOUS! Here’s how you make it:
Sautéed Spinach & Mushroom with Fresh Guacamole
Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 cup chopped button mushrooms
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 organic free range egg
- S & P
- Alfalfa sprouts for garnish
1. Drizzle oil onto pan. Saute mushrooms until cooked and set to one side of the pan. Add spinach and saute until cooked. Mix mushrooms and spinach together (add S & P to taste). Remove from pan and place on eating plate.
2. Crack an egg and cook to your desired likeness (I love my eggs over easy!).
3. While egg is cooking, get a spoon and mash half the avocado until its all mashed up. Add salt and pepper. Add this fresh guacamole on top of the sauteed spinach and mushrooms.
4. Top it off with your egg and garnish with some alfalfa sprouts!
EAT and ENJOY.
Have a happy start to your week. Stay healthy, motivated and inspired. Huge hugs from this little chiubear! xo Jen
This is a video I’ve been wanting to get up for so long! I’ve gotten so many requests on how to lose belly fat so here it finally is! I share with you my TOP 5 TIPS on how to lose belly fat. These are tips I use that I know work for myself. I also filmed another video on HOW TO: Lose Weight Naturally and in that video I go into more detail as to what my exercise regime is. Stay motivated, keep healthy, workout and stay on it! xo Jen
I’ve heard so much about Bloglovin (long time ago) and thought hey, why don’t I get this thing going. You’ll be able to find all my tips and tutorials on Bloglovin’ too! Be sure to check it out! xo Jen