So I’m trying this new thing. A weekly tip post every Tuesday. For today’s tip, I’m going to share with you guys my tips on staying motivated!
Let’s be honest, there are days when you wake up and feel sluggish, tired and let’s just say…you would rather just go back to bed. I think we’ve all been there, but let’s get one thing straight. Every day you wake up is a blessing, which also means it’s another day for you to do something amazing!
So here are my 5 tips on how to stay motivated:
1. You have to make a real decision and ACT on it. If you don’t act on it, you haven’t decided.
2. Focus on ONE thing and be the master of that one thing. If you want to achieve what you truly want, you have to focus. Most people dabble here and there through life, resulting in never mastering anything in particular.
3. Make plans to do FUN things outside of work. Don’t overwork yourself to the point you start resenting what you do. Make plans to see friends, dinner dates, movie nights or a book a massage. Plan something and look forward to doing it!
4. The higher your ENERGY, the more efficient you feel. Take an hour out of your day (which isn’t a lot) and get physical exercise. Get moving. Walk. Run. Yoga. Do something instead of sitting around. A healthy body is a motivated body.
5. Be willing to leave your comfort zone. More often than not, everything you want is on the other side of FEAR. Use fear to positively motivate you. Great things can happen when you conquer your fears.
I hope some of these tips help you in staying motivated! There’s no better feeling than writing down a goal, acting on it and achieving it.
This is a video I made awhile ago on how to stay motivated and happy! Watch for even more tips!
Many big motivational hugs to you. Comment below and let me know if you guys would like more Tuesday Tip postings Love you all. Now go out there and make things happen!
Your #1 supporter, Jen