I wanted to film an updated video on HOW TO: Make Your Eyes Look Bigger but with an emphasis on helping my asian girlfriends out there. I find that its hard for certain types of asian eyes to create a dark smokey eye without the deep crease. I thought why not make a video on how to create that crease and smokey eye. I hope you guys enjoy it. xo Jen
What will I be wearing this New Years? A little black dress, smokey cat eyes and a nude lip. When in doubt, wear a LBD. What a year it has been. Thank you all for watching Chiutips and I hope you continue to watch for more exciting videos and tips in the new year! For 2014, be inspired, simplify, work hard and enjoy yourselves. Wishing you and your loved ones a happy, healthy and wonderful New Year! xo, Jen
6. MAC Powder Brush – perfect for dusting your face after you’ve applied concealer and foundation to help set it in.
7. QUO Bronzing Powder Brush – this brush is great for dusting shimmer on the cheekbones. It gives a really nice light application.
8. QUO Blush Brush – this brush is the perfect size to apply blush on the apples of the cheeks.
9. QUO Contour Brush – I probably use this brush THE MOST out of all my brushes. It gives the BEST contouring which helps with slimming the face! LOVE THIS ONE!
10. QUO Small Contour Brush – This brush is perfect for a really defined cheekbone. The small brush head allows more pigment and really give your high cheekbones!
❅ ❅ ❅ I just checked online and noticed QUO brushes are exclusive to Shopper’s Drug Mart in CANADA! WHYYY!!?? :( If you have a store nearby you – go check it out! They’re great brushes for relatively decent prices. If you don’t, I also linked to my favourite Sigma brushes that work just as well, if not BETTER! ❅ ❅ ❅
This is the perfect starter kit and has all the basic brushes you need. They’re great quality and a bit pricier, but worth it! If you’re thinking about the perfect gift for a makeup lover you know. I would recommend this one. Sigma is known for their great brushes, so check it out!
I’m going to start shopping now for Christmas presents! So fun I love shopping for gifts. The faces you see when someone opens your gift is priceless! Happy shopping. xo Your friend, Jen
With Christmas just around the corner, I thought I’d start off December with a Christmas holiday makeup tutorial! This look was really fun to create and I hope you guys can take some tips from it and create your own perfect holiday makeup look. This is the exact makeup and outfit I’m going to wear for a Christmas party this weekend. Enjoy! xo
A little holiday kiss from me to you! Be happy, joyous and grateful for everyday. Enjoy the little things that life brings you. Wake up everyday in a good mood and live your dreams, they know the way!