How To Beat the Cold/Flu Season!
In the winter months of the year, colds and flus spread widely! Especially nowadays, there are so many different strains of stuff going around. Here are my tried and tested home remedies that work. I hope they help you as they do for me.
1. Oil of Oregano – immune booster and fungal fighter. To purchase oil of oregano, click HERE!
2. Echinacea – immune booster
3. Emergen-C – lots of vitamins and minerals help immune system
4. Airborne – created by a school teacher. Full of vitamins and minerals that help support immune function. (Also known to help cure hangovers…I haven’t tried it for that yet, but I’ve heard it works!)
5. Eucalyptus Steam – Especially helpful if you have those nagging wet coughs, assists in opening the airways so you can breathe easier. A very good idea to do before bed.
6. Ginger, Lemon and Honey Hot Water
7. Advil Extra Strength (for Fevers and Headaches) and Robitussin Cough and Cold to help suppress coughs before bed.
***TIP*** — ALWAYS WASH YOUR HANDS and DON’T TOUCH YOUR FACE!
I hope the cold/flu doesn’t get you this season…as it did me. I was sick for about a week. I’m finally starting to feel better now. YAY! Back to working out and making vids. I hope you have a stellar day with lots of energy and inspiring thoughts. Big hugs and sweet dreams! Love, Jen