Do you have stretch marks? Maybe you’re pregnant, or you’ve had a few babies or maybe you’ve gained or lost a lot of weight. I’m going to share with you my TOP 5 TIPS on how to get rid of stretch marks. There are some easy DIY home remedies you can use as well as some great products I’ve found that work really well with reducing the look of stretch marks.
Want to see my 5 secret tips? Watch the video here:
Hey guys! It’s TIP TUESDAYS, which means another tip for the week! Today’s tip post is going to be a fashion/style post so I hope you guys like it. This is my go-to weekend look for a nice day. I love wearing loose tanks over classic blue jeans with an oversized cardigan. Add a little bit of sophistication with a cashmere scarf and you’re good to go! I love spring clothes because there is so much layering happening, which is how I normally wear my clothes. Layers add depth and uniqueness to your individualized look so have fun with it! Happy Tuesday and huge bear hugs! All info on what I’m wearing is below! xo Jen
Hey all! I’ve noticed that a lot of you guys have asked what color nail polish I’m wearing and what color it is. So I thought, why not make a tutorial on how to paint your nails perfectly? If you’re looking for easy tips on how to paint your own nails and give yourself a manicure, watch this video!
So I’m trying this new thing. A weekly tip post every Tuesday. For today’s tip, I’m going to share with you guys my tips on staying motivated!
Let’s be honest, there are days when you wake up and feel sluggish, tired and let’s just say…you would rather just go back to bed. I think we’ve all been there, but let’s get one thing straight. Every day you wake up is a blessing, which also means it’s another day for you to do something amazing!
So here are my 5 tips on how to stay motivated:
1. You have to make a real decision and ACT on it. If you don’t act on it, you haven’t decided.
2. Focus on ONE thing and be the master of that one thing. If you want to achieve what you truly want, you have to focus. Most people dabble here and there through life, resulting in never mastering anything in particular.
3. Make plans to do FUN things outside of work. Don’t overwork yourself to the point you start resenting what you do. Make plans to see friends, dinner dates, movie nights or a book a massage. Plan something and look forward to doing it!
4. The higher your ENERGY, the more efficient you feel. Take an hour out of your day (which isn’t a lot) and get physical exercise. Get moving. Walk. Run. Yoga. Do something instead of sitting around. A healthy body is a motivated body.
5. Be willing to leave your comfort zone. More often than not, everything you want is on the other side of FEAR. Use fear to positively motivate you. Great things can happen when you conquer your fears.
I hope some of these tips help you in staying motivated! There’s no better feeling than writing down a goal, acting on it and achieving it.
This is a video I made awhile ago on how to stay motivated and happy! Watch for even more tips!
Many big motivational hugs to you. Comment below and let me know if you guys would like more Tuesday Tip postings Love you all. Now go out there and make things happen!
Here’s an updated video on how to make your boobs look bigger! I’ve found a new and amazing bra that really helps with giving you that extra lift! You have to see it for yourself. A lift up bra that is fully adjustable and stays up! No more strapless bras that keep falling down. Watch this video and enter the contest to win your very own UPBRA!